We have been invited to speak at the new international e-commerce conference in Athens (E-Commerce Forum 2020: The way to Excellence) taking place today and tomorrow. So our very own Kai made the trip and is now on site:
The conference is organized by http://neoecommerce.gr (the leading e-commerce blog in Greece) and Direction S.A. The organizers like to establish a forum to exchange thoughts between leaders in e-commerce and and to point attention to the Greece e-commerce market.
Online shopping is rapidly growing in Greece. 1.9 Million Greeks were buying online in 2012 summing up to a total transaction volume of 2.9 Billion Euro. An increasing share of the strong growth in e-commerce is driven by smartphones and tablets. That is why Web App technology as offered by CouchCommerce becomes more and more important for merchants.
The line up of speakers is very international:
• THE WORLD IN 2025 – FUTURE OF RETAIL & MULTICHANNEL COMMERCE, Nils Müller, CEO Trendone
• Euro-Label – The European Trustmark Scheme for safe online-shopping, Thorsten Scharmacher, Head of Central Management, European Trustmark Scheme Euro-Label
• Couch Commerce instead Mobile Commerce: Why trade companies have to deal with tablets and smartphones?, Kai-Thomas Krause, Co-Founder & COO CouchCommerce
• “Good Deals” – Lessons Learned within the last 5 years in Western-Europe, Jürgen Hofmann, CEO Groupesales
• Mass Customization – Creating Customer Value in E-Commerce, Dr. Paul Blazek, CEO cyLedge
• Best Practices in Mass Customization: Chocri, Michael Bruck, CEO Chocri
• It’s Showtime: Live Video Commerce, Dr. Oliver Hoffmann, Department Director, Auctionata
• Bepado: The Future of E-Commerce Platforms, Jesse John Gibson, Director International Relations, Shopware AG
• Philips: Direct Online Sales (B2C – B2B) – Business now and in the future, Dennis Jumpertz, Senior Online Store Salesmanager Europe